• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Active FS -- marble/crystals/elixir

• Thread starter DeletedUser20588
  • Start date

DeletedUser20588

I'm an active daily player (mostly on my phone, but I do check in daily on a PC), with a score of 15k and a rank of 5300 or so. I have marble, crystals, and elixir as boosts. I do participate in all tournaments, scoing 500-1000 mostly.

I am interested in a FS that actively WANTS marble/crystal so that I can trade without having to give things away. I'm more than happy doing 2 or 3 star trades, but I refuse to trade 100 crystals for 100 planks just to get planks. (Sorry, I'm still annoyed with that offer.)

Deleted User - 1599294

Festal Beau Mondo is always looking for active players; look at our overview. We are active in tourney, FA, chat and play boosted only. If interested send me an in-game message please. user name alainemk

DeletedUser20590

Ashes Reborn is currently recruiting. We are a fun, relaxed fellowship with a good core team for events and tourneys. We do fair trades and help each other whenever possible. Check us out and see what you think.

Twisted Grotto is recruiting ;) Check out our Overview and if you are on board with it we would LOVE to have you! We are an active, friendly and helpful bunch. :)

DeletedUser20300

Power of Tens is recruiting players that score 1000+ points in tournaments consistently. We achieve 10 tournament chests every week. It isn't hard to pull that -- even 5 rounds of 5 provinces can get you 1050 points.