• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Active FS

buckguy

Long time player seeking a more active FS. I play daily and in tournaments. One research left to finish Constructs. Boosts in planks, silk, and dust.

Last edited:

DeletedUser6947

You are welcome to join Gypsy Haven. We are a low requirement fellowship. Please message me in-game if you're interested.

Happy Game Play!
-Sam

DeletedUser23318

If you are still looking Lords of the Fallen would be interested.

DeletedUser12994

Hey Buck, We are a very active, fun, and tourney focused fellowship. We don't force a lot of rules on our people because all our people do whats right anyway. We help each other with trades, KP swaps, and a Wonder Society, and we get 10 chests about every 3 weeks. With a couple more tourney focused players, we will get 10 most every week! If you play tourneys hard and help out, and love to be helped, drop me a line! Thanks, Endoryl

Come look us over - ElvenDragonFyreRecruiting. See our OVERVIEW PAGE and ad on FS Seeking... for rules and goals. High Ranking FS, competitive in all activities, friendly and supportive.
Happy Gaming!

DeletedUser12994

Buck, if you are still looking for a FS, we have an opening right now. and I told you I would notify you if we did! Thanks, Endoryl

Zypheria

Hope's Quest is also looking for new players. We're very active, get 10 chests in the tournament. Check us out if you're still looking for a new home.