• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

seeking active members to grow together

SuMac77

Are you interested in meeting new players, moving beyond the learning stages and being involved in building up a FS?
Rules are to be active in visits 4 times a week, to keep growing and have fun. We are active in chat, tournaments, FA, fair trades and helping each other grow.
We especially need planks, marble, crystal & gems boosts. If your score is around 30k or more, even better.

Last edited:

DeletedUser23112

Well, on the plus side, I have boosts in planks and gems (and silk). On the minus side, I literally just started in Sinya Arda today. I’m not even done with my T1 research yet, mostly because I am struggling to get coins. I do play in Arendyllas well, so I’m not totally ignorant of how to play, but my Arendyll FS doesn’t do a lot in tourneys and I’m hoping to find a group here on Sinya Arda that is more active with that.