• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking an active but chill/supportive fellowship

I’m an active and experienced player but was removed from my fellowship of several years after a two-week absence due to work and life stuff. It was my bad for not logging on and changing my city name to let folks know I was busy, but I was just too overwhelmed to remember. I’m looking for an active fellowship (I like participating in the FAs, Spire, and weekly tourneys), but one that is also laid back and supportive and understands if a member gets sidelined IRL. I love to build relationships with fellowship members and provide advice and support, so looking for a friendly and empathetic group too!

-Aragorn-

Come join us in

Malazan Empire​

We are a laid back group that is there to help each other and have fun. We are always doing the events and finished all 3 of the chests in the last FA. We also do the tournaments and spires.

rufusannie

I’m an active and experienced player but was removed from my fellowship of several years after a two-week absence due to work and life stuff. It was my bad for not logging on and changing my city name to let folks know I was busy, but I was just too overwhelmed to remember. I’m looking for an active fellowship (I like participating in the FAs, Spire, and weekly tourneys), but one that is also laid back and supportive and understands if a member gets sidelined IRL. I love to build relationships with fellowship members and provide advice and support, so looking for a friendly and empathetic group too!
Check us out - we'd love to have you in our diamond mining FS - Kanimar. Friendly, supportive, laid back. :)

Samwise Gangee

We are Active Daily Players Join. We would like for you to join our fellowship. We are ranked 193 and get 10 chests in tournaments and do spire each week. We have had some players leave due to real life issues and are down a few players. We are laid back and trying to revamp a few things. We are not a new group but I am new to the AM position. Contact Samwise Gangee.

rman2556

Hey, we would like to bring you in to Excelsior Evolution. We will have an opening in the near future.

ool Raven loo and I are the recruiting team.

Here are our minimum requirements. It’s a friendly group with active KP chains.

Let us know if interested and we will accept your application. Have a good evening.

We always exceed 10 chests and it’s a pretty cool group of people.

- Minimum 1000 Tourney Points per Week (Exceptions for vacation/hardship)
- Willingness to Participate in Fellowship Adventures
- Regular Chat (Preferred but not required)
- Emphasis on Boosted Goods only (except for events or sentient goods)

Grayson23

It sounds like you would be a great fit in our Fellowship Elven Warriors. Please feel free to contact Grayson23 (AM) if interested.

HumbleBrett

Hi Aradia NightStar,
Check out The Doors of Perceptions. We are currently looking for a new member.

Cindi N

Silmarillion - Recruiting! Server us3.elvenar.com - World Felyndral, Rank 114, finish FSA in 100.

Have six (6) open positions!
Auto join us in game!

Looking for players to replace inactive players.

No minimums to participate in tournaments. If we have enough players can be 10 chest weekly. We make 8 chests solid every week. Started a monthly push tournaments for blueprints.

Mostly long-time players but will gladly welcome eager players in earlier chapters if playing daily. If you join and participate in tournaments, we could be a 10 chest FS soon.

Only real rules are no drama and letting us know if expecting to be away from the game for a week or so.

rman2556

Hey, we would like to bring you in to Excelsior Evolution. We will have an opening in the near future.

ool Raven loo and I are the recruiting team.

Here are our minimum requirements. It’s a friendly group with active KP chains.

Let us know if interested and we will accept your application. Have a good evening.

We always exceed 10 chests and it’s a pretty cool group of people.

- Minimum 1000 Tourney Points per Week (Exceptions for vacation/hardship)
- Willingness to Participate in Fellowship Adventures
- Regular Chat (Preferred but not required)
- Emphasis on Boosted Goods only (except for events or sentient goods)