• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking casual non-tournament focused fellowship

Henroo

Oh Wise One
First of all this is not for me, I am seeking it as a referral for somebody else. I run a fellowship in Khel and once upon a time we were a casual fellowship. But in recent months we have grown. We have also become a lot more focused on the tournament than we once were and have now achieved 10 chests three weeks running. I have an active member who is just not into the tournament. This did not matter much when we were casual, but he is really not a good fit for the direction we are heading. In fact, others are starting to get upset because he never contributes to the tournament. I am going to remove him from the group so we can get a more tournament focused player. When I do so, I would like to be able to point him in the direction of a fellowship better suited to his play style. This member creates no drama and gives 5 or more help visits a week. But is going to do little to nothing in the tournament. If this sounds like a good fit for your group let me know. I will refer him to you when I remove him.

Laochra

Knights of Dalmasca {KoD} is a laid-back group & the tourneys are encouraged, but not mandatory. We have openings for any boost except planks & dust. If this fits, he would be welcome to join us.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Laochra He also never posts in the trader and never takes trades. Has all 3 kinds of manufactories. I have sent him messages advising the advantages of a boosted only strategy with trading for non-boosted and have been ignored. He will not be any burden on you in the trader but also will not be any help. As far as I can tell, he is just focused on slowly building and advancing his city. Does give frequent help visits, probably because it gives him extra gold and supplies to do so. And he is in Orcs! It blows my mind a player can get so far with such a casual, inefficient strategy. Do you have plenty of open spots to use one on somebody who is going to reliably deliver help visits and not do much else? But will also never make any demands of your fellowship as far as trades? If so, he would be a good fit.

Henroo

Oh Wise One
@Laochra You will receive regular visits. You will not receive help with the trader, but will also not receive increased trader demands. Basically you are giving up a spot in order to receive additional help visits on a regular basis and to give everyone else an extra help target every day. When we were a smaller, more casual fellowship with available spots I was cool with keeping this member on the roll for these reasons. Now our membership is maxed and we are now much more tournament focused. So it no longer works for us. I am just trying to find this player a new home so when I kick him, I can also point him in another direction.

Laochra

There is a FS called To Play, or Not to Play. Their overview says they have no requirements. They have 9 members & ElvenStats shows that 8 of them are currently active.