• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Competitive Fellowship With Discord Server

• Thread starter DeletedUser22449
  • Start date

DeletedUser22449

I've been playing the game (F2P) for about 6 months and joined a wonderful entry level clan. However, I'm ready to start getting blueprints and all the other good stuff that comes from completing tourneys and Adventures! Ideally, I'd like to join a group that uses discord to keep track of all things Fellowship related, but If you have other methods that work really well, I'm open to try that as well.
(In-game inbox system doesn't work well for me because I mostly play on mobile. As a result, I dont get access to that :/ )

If you've got an open spot and aren't almost empty, please let me know! I'd love to join you.

Tintella

Hi, TacticianMatt! I am the AM of Dragons of the Mist; give us a look and see if we meet what you are looking for. If so, we'd love to have you on board with us. For the Adventures, we use fellowship generated google docs/spreadsheets to keep track of our goals, so everyone has access to the communication whether they are mobile or pc based. If we seem to be a good fit for you, just ask to join the FS through the game or accept the invite. Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

DeletedUser21277

I've been playing the game (F2P) for about 6 months and joined a wonderful entry level clan. However, I'm ready to start getting blueprints and all the other good stuff that comes from completing tourneys and Adventures! Ideally, I'd like to join a group that uses discord to keep track of all things Fellowship related, but If you have other methods that work really well, I'm open to try that as well.
(In-game inbox system doesn't work well for me because I mostly play on mobile. As a result, I dont get access to that :/ )

If you've got an open spot and aren't almost empty, please let me know! I'd love to join you.

Hi TacticianMatt :) I'm CLR, Mage of "Cat Haven". We are currently ranked number #102 of fellowships on our server. Our Archmage is and Archmage of seven other fellowships in different U.S., beta, and international servers. We are full right now, but are in the process of letting two people go. (We try to be fair to our members before we let them go.) But it looks like they will be going. I keep track of our players weekly through Elvenstats, which generates scores, production, and tournament contributions. We are super welcoming, nurturing, and very quick to help each other out.

We have several players who are extremely experienced in the game who I often go to for advice.

I'm pretty honest, we are yet to get a blueprint, but we do average 5-6 tournament chests a week. We usually get the Royal Restoration spells. We always do well in the Fellowship Adventures. Our teammates are super quick to help with trades if you let us know you need them taken.

We're looking for people who share the same team mentality.

Take a look at our Fellowship page, I also have a forum post here in Fellowships seeking members.

If you like us, let me know and I will make room for you.

I hope wherever you go you find the right fit for you. :)
Happy Elvenaring,
-CLR

DeletedUser22449

Hi TacticianMatt :) I'm CLR, Mage of "Cat Haven". We are currently ranked number #102 of fellowships on our server. Our Archmage is and Archmage of seven other fellowships in different U.S., beta, and international servers. We are full right now, but are in the process of letting two people go. (We try to be fair to our members before we let them go.) But it looks like they will be going. I keep track of our players weekly through Elvenstats, which generates scores, production, and tournament contributions. We are super welcoming, nurturing, and very quick to help each other out.

We have several players who are extremely experienced in the game who I often go to for advice.

I'm pretty honest, we are yet to get a blueprint, but we do average 5-6 tournament chests a week. We usually get the Royal Restoration spells. We always do well in the Fellowship Adventures. Our teammates are super quick to help with trades if you let us know you need them taken.

We're looking for people who share the same team mentality.

Take a look at our Fellowship page, I also have a forum post here in Fellowships seeking members.

If you like us, let me know and I will make room for you.

I hope wherever you go you find the right fit for you. :)
Happy Elvenaring,
-CLR

But the question remains, how do you organize yourselves? Do you use Discord or another group service?