• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Desktop Players

DeletedUser15818

Hi everyone! My fellowship is looking for active desktop players who are able to participate in tournaments and fellowship activities. We would prefer players who have boosted marble, planks, crystal, silk, gems, and dust. We are willing to help out new players because as long as everyone is active, everyone has the chance to grow. If you want to become part of a growing and active fellowship, please respond.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9834

I am boosted in planks, silk and dust. I have 2 worlds and am currently looking for a new FS ... I am an active daily player on a large screen desk top so I am able to do tournaments and adventures. this world is younger than my other one where as in that world I am in the wood elves level.. this one I believe I am getting ready to start fairies..I am quite large in the other world where as this one I am frustrated as I cannot seem to find the right fit in a FS.. I visit daily plus I hit all the places on the map as it gives me good coin.. I am one to pick up trades as often as possible and place trades too,, but for some reason the FS I have been in my trades can sit for a couple days before their picked up and I feel it is hard for me to grow.. I only have my boosted goods so I depend on trades in order to get the other goods I need to grow.. thanks for reading

DeletedUser15818

I am boosted in planks, silk and dust.
I can send you an invitation. We would love to have you. I am trying to grow the fellowship, and it does seem difficult to get desktop players who put in time and effort.

DeletedUser15452

I am a new player, I am boosted in marble crystal and elixir. I joined a FS early and thought it was fine then all of a sudden I was made the archmage, it was so out of the blue. But I think it is because I visit the entire fellowship daily. I try to compete in the tournaments if I can. The FS I am currently with is not active with each other at all so I really have no problem naming another to archmage and leaving. There is someone willing to take over for me.

The Valentines event I wasn't able to complete because I was too new, I tried messaging the FS members to make some trades so I could move faster through the tasks but no one seemed to answer me. I ended up getting through 37 of the 58 tasks. I really feel I could have gotten through them all with the right group behind me.

DeletedUser15818

Elocin eiram, I'll search your user name and send you a message in the game.