• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Dust, Silk and Plank boosts

DeletedUser4767

Daily Players Recruiting is seeking new members. Boosted goods needed are Magic Dust and Silk and Planks. We ask that applicants have a good start on the game with trader and at least the first two tiers of boosted goods actively producing.
We are a fairly quiet fellowship with friendly members. We have recently lost players who decided that they just couldn't continue to play on several worlds and do justice to all of them. We are ready to help each other as needed. Tournaments and Fellowship Adventure are optional. Neighborly visits should be done as often as you can manage but we understand that real life comes first. Family time or job issues or illnesses happen to all of us so we just ask that you drop us a note to let us know if you need to be away for an extended time.
Please contact Green Frog or send an application for our consideration.

Thank you.

Green Frog

DeletedUser3297

Hey Green Frog! We have played together in Arendyll in Avalon!!! My in-game name is now different, but still the same cities :) I do not have those boosts you are looking for, but I do have millions of goods to help! I would be very happy to join your fellowship!

Gonna send you an in-game message now :)

DeletedUser4767

We are open to applications. Several vacancies at the moment. We may not be chatty but if you are on at a time when others are available someone should respond.