• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

seeking fellowship, maybe

Aritra

Being honest here, I'm not totally sure how I feel about Fellowships. I don't have any interest in the Spire or Tourneys or whatever. I've just been enjoying building my city. However, some players have been encouraging me to join, saying all benefit and no downside (and if don't like it, just leave group). I honestly don't know how playing multi-player works so I have no idea what I'd be walking into.

I'm looking for a low expectations group (because I don't want the pressure). I am active in my city at least a few times a day (at minimum, to collect finished productions and restart next batch), but I don't know what FA (etc) would expect of me. I'll need my hand held a bit to understand how this works (so be patient with me, please). I think what I'm looking for most is opportunity for social interaction through the game. With Fellowship comes events, so I am open to taking part (as would be expected as a member, I presume). I hope I can be helpful to the group with contribution (though I can make no promises because I don't know what's what yet).

Currently, I am in chapter 6.
My boosted goods are marble, silk, and gems.
At the moment, my rank is 12,829 and score 25,097 (if that matters to you).

update:
Winyandor player search should have me listed as a member of a fellowship called "Kitras" and I display their banner.
I am not interested in any other fellowship at this time.
However, I am open to friendships. If you are interested, I welcome messages and chatting from time to time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser21672

If you haven't joined a FA yet and want to check my group Meelinmore in US2, I invite you to do so.