• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Fellowship!

DeletedUser

Hello! I'm seeking a Fellowship for active players. Preferably players who're on once a day (or more).

That said, I'm seeking a lower-tier Fellowship. I'm a relatively new player, but looking to advance as quickly as I can. I'm a human who will eventually craft Planks, Scrolls, and Magic Dust. I'm friendly, and willing to learn, or listen to others advice!

Thanks!

DeletedUser

Hmm, I have one opening left, if you are interested. Most of the fellows are active daily, and I give whatever I can afford in order to aid their advancement (which seems to be working quite nicely). Trading is gradually balancing out regarding boosts, but our biggest deficiency is the goods you listed, and such would be a nice addition.

The only drawback is my rambling commentary. XD