• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Fellowship!

DeletedUser

Hello! I'm seeking a Fellowship for active players. Preferably players who're on once a day (or more).

That said, I'm seeking a lower-tier Fellowship. I'm a relatively new player, but looking to advance as quickly as I can. I'm an elf who will eventually craft Steel, Crystal, and Elixir. I'm friendly, and willing to learn, or listen to others advice!

Thanks!

DeletedUser1595

Hello! I'm seeking a Fellowship for active players. Preferably players who're on once a day (or more).

That said, I'm seeking a lower-tier Fellowship. I'm a relatively new player, but looking to advance as quickly as I can. I'm an elf who will eventually craft Steel, Crystal, and Elixir. I'm friendly, and willing to learn, or listen to others advice!

Thanks!
You are welcome to join us. We are on daily. Our fellowship is Geonaro. We would be happy to have you.