• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Fellowship

• Thread starter DeletedUser17534
  • Start date

DeletedUser17534

Looking for fellowship that needs steel, crystal & elixar(soon). I play daily a lot & visit all daily.

DeletedUser14688

Hi Finnay, The name of our Fellowship is Realm Utopia RECRUITING.
Kinda says it all -- we are a very laid back fellowship with more than half visiting everyday, almost half many times a day. That being said you can see a recent thread I posted (as the most Jr. Mage in the Fellowship). Please take a look and see if this would meet your needs.
We are in the middle of a FS Adventure so it would be late to start participating in that (as new members should make switches between adventures). As you would not be exiting an existing fellowship? -- there's probably no problem (we just wouldn't want to hinder a potential existing fellowship).

We already have a fair amount of Steel, but could certainly welcome anyone -- we do lack Crystal and Elixer. That being said, our ArchMage and sever Sr. members can support lots of trading whenever asked. I hope this helps. If interested, just drop a request for membership.

Regards,
GX