• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking Fellowship

WHISPER-MEMORY

New member seeking a fellowship, that I can join. I need to join a fellowship in order to play further. I have no real requirements except to be taken in by a nice fellowship. I just started out, well had to learn the game what I have, and I can learn on my own. I am highly skilled when it comes to intel and intellectual capability. I am more the merrier when it comes time to enjoy a game. I am finding this game hard, but in that it takes time when one does not do much but start out. If you feel that I am a recruit that you would like to join your fellowship it would be nice to here a response.

I am a fully active new player and new member of the forum.
I can see that this game takes time without money.
Almost looks darn near impossible.

I have not yet learned fully how to play and I have not yet fully used the entire forum

I know that I can play and build in the meantime until hopefully I get a response to a fellowship
Please take time to know that I am a devoted player of this game already
And that I am well aware that it can take time for maybe a possible fellowship to respond

With that in mind I shall now bid you adieu

Whisper Memory

Hello. It would be very helpful to all fellowships to know what world you play in. My fellowship is Newbs Unite and the world we play in is Winyandor :)

realmotorhead

New member seeking a fellowship, that I can join. I need to join a fellowship in order to play further. I have no real requirements except to be taken in by a nice fellowship. I just started out, well had to learn the game what I have, and I can learn on my own. I am highly skilled when it comes to intel and intellectual capability. I am more the merrier when it comes time to enjoy a game. I am finding this game hard, but in that it takes time when one does not do much but start out. If you feel that I am a recruit that you would like to join your fellowship it would be nice to here a response.

I have not yet learned fully how to play and I have not yet fully used the entire forum

I know that I can play and build in the meantime until hopefully I get a response to a fellowship
And that I am well aware that it can take time for maybe a possible fellowship to respond

Whisper Memory
if your looking for a home,come join my group,just lost 2 long time players

Sir RICHEY

Whisper Memory
Crystal Dragon has 3 openings