• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking FS to merge with us

DeletedUser11764

We are a FS of 10 looking to have another FS merge into us. I ask them to merge into us because I have some players who don't read, or at least acknowledge messages. I would step down as AM. This is a GREAT group of players.

We are in US

Our playing style:

Tournaments - NOT mandatory to participate (though almost everyone did/does)
Used to Average 7-8 chests. Participation = at LEAST 300 points
Used to Get 10 every 4 wks. Participation = at LEAST 1200 points. Step taken due to previous members who would do less then 100 & receive rewards. We were switching to every other week when we started loosing players.

Used to means this is what we did until we lost several main players.

FA - we don't go all out, but have always gotten all three chests. We do vote on whether we should play or not.

AW - we have multiple round robin threads. You are not required to participate. You donate the amount of kp that is the thread to the last person who donated. Then, the next person to use the thread would donate to you.

Additional Requirements:
3 or more visits a week. If you are going to be gone, please let us know.
2 or 3 star trades only (unless cleared by another member - waived for 10 chest tournaments).
NO Drama or being rude! Do NOT criticize openly how others play.