• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking FS

Arwelyn

Hi..... I have kicked out The Dragon Guild without mailing me which I am disappointed in them. Anyone interest me in your FS, I try to play once a weekly. Feel free to invite me in. Thank you.

DeletedUser18635

Hi..... I have kicked out The Dragon Guild without mailing me which I am disappointed in them. Anyone interest me in your FS, I try to play once a weekly. Feel free to invite me in. Thank you.
Open to all - Family, Friends, and Fun is open to join if you decide to give us a try. We are needing to fill some open spots and positions of inactive players. We all participate in the FS Adventures, Events, and Tournaments. Sometimes a chatty group sometimes not. A group that is willing to help those who participate. "Fair" Cross Tier trades are accepted as we all are growing our city/world.