• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking members

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4684565
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4684565

The Old Guard is still recruiting new and long time players so if you are looking for a good fellowship come join The Old Guard
Our motto The Old Guard may be tattered and torn and few but we are Strong we will protect honor and defend our realm of Arendyll

Deleted User - 849135671

May I join? Sent a couple of requests with no response. I am just a newb,no idea what I'm doing.

Deleted User - 4684565

If you like go to the World Arendyll and join The Old Guard fellowship you will see a Black banner that looks tattered and worn with crisscrossed swords

Deleted User - 4684565

The Old Guard is recruiting
Sir Mackintosh Archmage
I will take any new players to the game and long time players as well so if you aren't in a fellowship and if you're looking for a fellowship
come to Arendyll and join The Old Guard we will be glad to have you
Come one come all