• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking new fellowship (40k+ score / 1687 rank)

DeletedUser4009

Hi -

I am in a fellowship but hoping to find a better fit. A lot of kids and inactive accounts in the current one.

I've been playing for a few months and my score is just over 40K with a 1687 rank as of today (in Winyandor). Steel, crystal and elixir are boosted. I am an Elf. have 8 active Ancient Wonders that can give extras to visitors. I visit daily unless work gets nuts (but so far it's usually daily). Would prefer an adult fellowship. I am based in the US but don't care where the rest of the group is from so long as English is spoken.

Also if possible, it would be lovely to find a fellowship that speaks outside the chat window. I just know from experience in similar games, it can be a lot easier to follow threads outside one scrolling chat log. Something like LINE or a FB group maybe? Anyhow that would just be a nice perk, but I haven't seen that mentioned on any fellowships I've lurked yet..

If your group might be interested, you can PM me here or send me a note in game.

TIA!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4009

As a note, I am not currently interested in fellowships that require you to trash all but your boosted manufactories. I'm fine to trade but have spent a lot of effort maxing out *all* my goods so I don't particularly want to trash any of them.

DeletedUser4009

Sorry, I thought posting under Winyandor's sub was obvious but maybe not :) I'm in Winyandor

DeletedUser3507

Gypsy knights - Recruiting is available but even I had to dump non boosted manufactories but by doing so my rank went way up.

Contact us if your willing my score is up to 82.k

DeletedUser1809

Gypsy knights - Recruiting is available but even I had to dump non boosted manufactories but by doing so my rank went way up.

Contact us if your willing my score is up to 82.k
Looks like beegirl found a fellowship already -- Wandering Spiders.