• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking New Fellowship

DeletedUser12580

So, I forgot to email fellowship as a ran off to a vacation. I was quite rightly replaced. Now I'm in the market for a new fellowship.

Username: Notshy
Score 12,556
Boosted Elixir, Marble and Elixir
Have non-boosted production but will dump when I join another group
Play most every day.

Former Fellowship Reference: Maz Mellor

Maz Mellor

So, I forgot to email fellowship as a ran off to a vacation. I was quite rightly replaced. Now I'm in the market for a new fellowship.

Score 12,556
Play most every day.

I definitely recommend notshy, and also applaud his honesty. ;) I hope someone great snaps him up ASAP! Or maybe @Calenmir already has....

DeletedUser4192

Score 12,556
Play most every day.

Check out our fellowship Dragonwood, you would be welcome there in Arendyll

DeletedUser7527

Score 12,556
Play most every day.

come check us out here atDragonSpine i sent you a invite hope to see you real soon

DeletedUser17941

I also sent you an invite. We have active fellows, but it's in our overview that vacation is totally fine. If you ever go on vacation as long as you let me know you will not be dropped.

DeletedUser1100

Crimson Elves II - I sent you an invitation also. We are a helpful and diverse group who enjoy the game. Check us out and send me a message if you choose Crimson Elves II.
Lunesta

Catlover987

Score 12,556
Play most every day.

i JUST SENT YOU A MESSAGE AND AN INVITE. PLEASE CONSIDER UNICORNS HAVEN

DeletedUser6534

Where did you end up? I know Calenmir invited you to our FS but we sadly haven't seen you... :)

DeletedUser18642

We would be more than happy to have you or anyone else seeking a fellowship. Search for "Elvenar (recruiting)" and shoot us an application.
arendyll.jpg

tonyak

Sea Castle is recruiting. We ask for 5 visits a week but most are daily players so would love to find more daily players.

We do like playing FA and came in #10 last time.

WE also enjoy tourneys and average 6-7 chests.

We are an active friendly group so check us out.

Laochra

OP is from 2017! This player is no longer active.

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-13_18-4-54.png
    upload_2018-11-13_18-4-54.png
    195.2 KB · Views: 85

cleverphox

Score 12,556
Play most every day.

We currently have an opening for a member who has boosts in 2 of the following goods: Marble, Planks, Crystal, Silk, Magic Dust and Gems. Our fellowship has an active core of leaders and would love for you to join us. We actively participate in Trades, Tournaments, Quests, Adventures and have an exclusive Ancient Wonder Club that helps boost your Ancient Wonders to even more wonderful levels. We think you'd be a good fit! If you think you'd be a good fit, and love fellowship and teamwork, then click on the shield under your avatar and accept our invitation. If you have any questions before hand, shoot me a message (I'm 'CleverPhox'). Thank you for considering joining our Fellowship!