• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking new Fellowship

DeletedUser17778

Sorry wrong world:oops::(

Thank you
MoonlightBlack tiger

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

I wasn't able to find you in Arendyll. But if you are playing there, our FS is recruiting: Here We Go Yet Again

Calenmir

DeletedUser5825

Seeking very active fellowship I am on Chapter 3, will play every day and will trade 2 and 3 stars, play in tournaments but still need help and is willing to help others. Thanks

Desurfur

Seeking very active fellowship I am on Chapter 3, will play every day and will trade 2 and 3 stars, play in tournaments but still need help and is willing to help others. Thanks

Look up Dragonspine or look me up and send me a message on Arendyll and I'll send an invite

DeletedUser18014

If you're on Winyandor Lady Prana is looking for new members. We need active players to help with quests and tournaments. We also try to help each other out when we can.

DeletedUser6645

Realm Defenders would be very happy to have you. Please message me, Pattylyn.

Silvianar

If you are still looking look up Mystical Phoenix or myself and let me know you want an invite or you can just apply if we look like what you want.