• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking new fellowship

DeletedUser

I’m looking for an active fellowship to join. I am a daily player and am usually able to visit daily. My current score is 9744, but my growth has been stunted by lack of goods. I am looking for a fellowship in needs of players with boosts of planks, silk, and gems.

Please message me in game if your fellowship could use a player with my boosts. My ingame name is the same as my forum name, Emerald Elf.

DeletedUser

Actually I am still looking, I am in a fellowship, but it is not very active and those that are active don't need my boosted goods. That is why I am looking.

DeletedUser2191

Actually I am still looking, I am in a fellowship, but it is not very active and those that are active don't need my boosted goods. That is why I am looking.

Hello Emerald,

Pssoum's Tale which I am in, is a fairly new and developing fellowship. We have a mix of new players with others that have established cities in different worlds.

We are drama free, working towards boosted factories only, 3 - 4 minimum visits per week (every day obviously is great), fair or better trades. Helpful and fun going chat and mail messaging.

Like you to have a look at our fellowship and if you think we would be a good fit for you, will accept your application or extend an invite out to you.

You may speak with one or all of the following ...

Jaye Lee - Archmage
Elfie McElfface - Mage
Ludwig Vanhelsen - Mage

DeletedUser

I’m looking for an active fellowship to join. I am a daily player and am usually able to visit daily. My current score is 9744, but my growth has been stunted by lack of goods. I am looking for a fellowship in needs of players with boosts of planks, silk, and gems.

Please message me in game if your fellowship could use a player with my boosts. My ingame name is the same as my forum name, Emerald Elf.

DeletedUser

We have three open slots in Alatariel Ancalimon. We are an all female FS. Our only requirements are 3x visits per week 2 star trades or better. We do not believe in drama or power plays and have no strict rules....with that said we still play everyday. This game is our escape from the drama of real life. If you are interested, just reply or find us in Arendyll. Whatever you decide to do, have fun!

DeletedUser

Sorry...this is for Winyandor? Alatariel Ancalimon is in Arendyll.

DeletedUser783

I'm with the FS Knights of Nirvanna. We are looking for players. We would be honored to have you....Deluska