• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking New Player Friendly FS

Amara Velatha

Hi, semi-new player, picking back up from 2018, currently trudging through Chapter 2. My current fellowship is full of inactive players or beginners with little trade. I am boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust (dust is currently locked). I play every day (PC and mobile app) and am looking for a fellowship that is active and accepts low level players.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Hello, Amara, although I'm not on your world, I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and wish you luck in finding a fellowship. There are a lot of them who would welcome a player like you. They may just be a bit slow in responding here. You'll soon have invitations, I'm sure. :)

Daiman Rahl

Hi, semi-new player, picking back up from 2018, currently trudging through Chapter 2. My current fellowship is full of inactive players or beginners with little trade. I am boosted in Steel, Scrolls, and Magic Dust (dust is currently locked). I play every day (PC and mobile app) and am looking for a fellowship that is active and accepts low level players.
Check out Borg Collective. We have a mix of players and we'll help you grow.
You will be Assimilated!!

Amara Velatha

Thank you Darielle and Daiman Rahl, I did indeed find an active fellowship. I appreciate the support. Using the forum has been an immense help.