• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

seeking one member in Wizardville in Khelanar

Cleos Kingdom

Hi all I'm looking for a member who is active and really wants to do the Tourney (which we get the 10 chests every week) and also the spire and FA. We are a very nice relaxed group with some very good players. We also help each other out alot in trades and everything else. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed and I'm sure you'll enjoy this group :) Donna (Cleos Kingdom)

Delves

Hi all I'm looking for a member who is active and really wants to do the Tourney (which we get the 10 chests every week) and also the spire and FA. We are a very nice relaxed group with some very good players. We also help each other out alot in trades and everything else. Come check us out, you won't be disappointed and I'm sure you'll enjoy this group :) Donna (Cleos Kingdom)
Hi my name Delves, send me an invite, looking for an organized fellowship that has a goal

Cleos Kingdom

I'm posting again to offer the chance to join a great fellowship......Very active, great people and alot of trading.......we do 10 chests weekly, our FA's are busy and we do well with them, also the quests are done. Most of us do the spire too we are striving for the best team ever.. Everyone participates and we all help each other. Come join us...Cleos Kingdom in Khelanar.........you can call me Donna........don't miss out on this great FS..