• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking spire group

• Thread starter DeletedUser25004
  • Start date

DeletedUser25004

I have a small city dedicated to the spire. i have big ambitions spire wise but i dont play much in the tournaments. I recently was in a small group where we were 2 players making sure we got bronze every week. but now the other spire player left. and i seek a new home where i can continue getting most out of the spire.

Venar

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I don't know what world you're in, but you may want to talk to AtaguS, I know she's in a spire-loving fellowship that gets gold just about every week. Anyway, if you're on her world it's worth an ask.

If you're on Sinya Arda, my world, then you could join Thornwood. We've been getting silver just about every week and we have some really dedicated players and could use more. I've only been to the top of the spire once, but I normally get silver. We do have two "push tourneys," (steel and elixir) in which we get 10 chests, but they are about a month apart. I think the AM wants to increase the minimum to 400 points on the push tourneys, but you don't have to play any other tourneys if you don't want to. The spire we do every week.

At any rate, good luck on your search!

Evening Star Selene

Hey, @Venar El, my FS gets bronze every week (we have 21 medals), and generally come halfway to getting silver each week. At the moment we are full, but you can always apply! Our FS is Order of the Willow Lands.

DeletedUser25004

its felyndral @BrinDarby and @Darielle. boosts are marble crystal and elixir. but now my situation has changed abit. im looking for a place were i can go and bring along 3-5 players(im in the middle of finding out who still plays) so we can go together.

BrinDarby

no sweat, I been toying with a all CH3 alliance, and trying to dethrone the current Spire champs.
Perhaps even a 10 chest tourn alliance..... but you're in wrong server... I wish you all the best...
BrinD

Evening Star Selene

OK, good to know @Venar El! Most, if not all of our players are currently active, so it is unlikely we'd have that many spots open in the near future. That can always change though, so keep us in mind! I wish you the best of luck in finding a good FS!

Darielle

Sorry I'm not on your server, Venar El, and good luck in finding what you're looking for.

DeletedUser25004

@BrinDarby ... you wouldnt happen to be talking about Luminary Watchhand would you? Ive fought them plenty of times for the throne on Elcysandir.

BrinDarby

No Venar, you as I seem to concurr in staying CH3 for awhile.....
there should be more of us, I think a all CH3 FS could kick butt easily, thats all.....

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
its felyndral @BrinDarby and @Darielle. boosts are marble crystal and elixir. but now my situation has changed abit. im looking for a place were i can go and bring along 3-5 players(im in the middle of finding out who still plays) so we can go together.

My FS gets 10 tourny chest every week and has a 1000 point requirement
we have gotten silver or gold in the spire every week since they started keeping count
in fact we are having a gold push next week
we also tend do do well in Fs Adventures
unfortunately we only have 2 spaces open right now
sp if you are set on 3 - 5 its a no go

but we are Dragon Reborn on Fely
#7 on the charts #1 in your hearts

DeletedUser25004

@mucksterme ill see quick if that can happen, there were less activity left than i anticipated. im not sure the others can live up to a 1000 points though. but ive forwarded the offer thank you. trying for gold sure is a tempting prospect!

DeletedUser25004

@Lord Foul the Usurper ive found a group where i stay, maybe temporary maybe long term. my main wish was a group that got atleast bronze in the spire every week. and who have active trading going on. Social groups are allways a plus too.

tournaments though i find dull to the extreme. i would rather not do it at all. but i try to do somthing each week.

Darielle

@Lord Foul the Usurper ive found a group where i stay, maybe temporary maybe long term. my main wish was a group that got atleast bronze in the spire every week. and who have active trading going on. Social groups are allways a plus too.

tournaments though i find dull to the extreme. i would rather not do it at all. but i try to do somthing each week.
It's possible that the new format for the tourney will be less dull. I admit one click instead of four may be a good thing.