• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking strategic, kind fellowship

Pyrgo

I started playing about three weeks ago and I've almost finished Chapter II. The first fellowship I joined is unbalanced in trade and not very communicative. I am looking for a group of active and friendly people who are interested in working together. My boost is steel in T1, and scrolls; then, elixir.

Contact me if you think this is a match.

Blind Squirrel

Pyrgo - Dragon's Den is recruiting. We are a smaller FS, ranked in the 200's, but in the FA that ended today, we finished in 40th place - and we did it through working together and communicating. It's a great group, very helpful. We're planning to push starting tomorrow - for 8, maybe even 10 chests. We're open recruit, so feel free to join us.