• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking tournament-focused fellowship

DeletedUser3297

hello everyone,

I am looking for a fellowship that can open all 10 chests every week. I have 2 very different cities in Arendyll that can both get 1620 points each week (6 provinces to 6 stars) Both cities can do more than 1620 if needed. I am still not crazy about the fellowship adventures which is one of the reasons I left the game in the first place. I am not quest cycling, if you love the FA, you are from another planet.

With that said, I have 2 cities in Arendyll that can consistently get 1620 points every week for the tournaments and I would like both cities to get into a fellowship that is tournament focused.

PM me and I will show you the elvenstats and architect of both cities to see if I would make a good fit.

Boosts are steel-crystal-elixir and steel-scrolls-dust

Thanks for looking

DeletedUser7305

Hi, Logain'sGrace Is looking for players boosted in scrolls. We average 7 to 8 chests per week. We are looking for players to build up to a 10 chest FS. We do the adventure but there is no pressure to participate.

DeletedUser19813

If you're still looking send a message in-game to Monkabee, I can't PM you due to your profile restrictions and can't find you in-game, but we are a 10-chest FS looking for a steel boosted player so let's see if we'd be a good fit.

DeletedUser12842

At the end of September I left my previous FS because every time I brought up just asking for a 10 chest push or even some minimum level of tournie participation the archmage went ballistic. The last time he was looking for some incentive to get people to participate. When I suggested that if offering some minimal KP prize was pointless if the tournie rewards weren't enough, he added to his response, "if you think it's so easy, try it yourself."
I found a new FS in Arendyll through a member of my FS in another world. Over the past two months we've doubled in size and have gone from barely 2 chests per tournie to over 4 with better participation that my previous FS.
While we may not be where you want to be, I'm sure we will get there.

Guinevere13

Kayleegrrl, I see up above that you said you sent a message to MonkABee's archmage (that would be me, LOL!) but I don't recall ever getting a message from you. You sound like you would be a PERFECT fit for us! If you still need a home, please let me know.

DeletedUser3297

Kayleegrrl, I see up above that you said you sent a message to MonkABee's archmage (that would be me, LOL!) but I don't recall ever getting a message from you. You sound like you would be a PERFECT fit for us! If you still need a home, please let me know.

I am in your fellowship haha!!! My game name is Darkness Forever :D:D:D