• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking trade balanced fellowship

DeletedUser1161

I'm looking for a fellowship focused on active, balanced trade. I'm boosted in planks, silk, and gems. My city isn't big, only in act IV, but I'm active. I check and place fair trades at least daily, and make the rounds to give neighborly help 3-4 times a week.

I'm thinking of leaving my fellowship because my neighborhood is dead and my fellowship is short on dust boosted players to the point where it is starting to negatively affect my city. My only choices are to try to make unboosted dust, or find a new fellowship. My fellows are nice enough but most are in different time zones so we're not online much at the same time anyway.

Maybe this is a pipe dream, but I'd sure like to find a friendly fellowship of players who also want to avoid needing to build unboosted manufactories. Are you out there?

DeletedUser

Come join us in The Company Aydenn, we have one slot open and have many active players.

DeletedUser594

omg boosted production is my mantra. I've worked my tail off putting together fellowships on Aren and Win where the primary focus is on overall balance in boosts with members encouraged to produce ONLY boosted items and trade. I actually started a fellowship on one of the new worlds called H.O.B.O (Heroic Order of Boosted Only production), but gave that up to focus on my main fellowships. So the short answer to your question is yes- and not only do i want players to avoid building unboosted- I actually discourage it as it diminishes the vibrancy of trade when everyone makes a little of all goods instead of a lot of boosted goods to trade. My job is making sure we have a well enough balanced portfolio that no one needs to produce un boosted items.
We may have an opening coming up soon. I'm not 100% sure just yet but if you don't settle in somewhere you can contact me in game.

DeletedUser1161

Thanks, Rikus and Varron!

I've decided to join Varron's fellowship, as we have already chatted some in-game.