• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Seeking

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
I am seeking a tourney oriented FS looking for an active experienced player. Please msg me in game

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hello y'all

I have 3.75 years of game experience and I'm looking for an active tourney fellowship who are interested in daily players and fair trades. Message me here or in game.

DeletedUser24180

Hello,

If you are still looking I would love to invite you to join “For the Love of Elves”! We are a new but growing and strong fellowship looking for players willing to participate in all parts of the game. Tournaments, trading, FAs, Spire, helping, etc. Many of our fellowship are new but learning quickly! Please read our mission statement and if you feel it fits you apply. We’d love to have an active player who has been playing for a while.

DanishPrincess

Seeking a player who is boosted in planks, 18k points or more, for a very motivated fellowship. Serenity Falls placed #10 in the last FA and gets 6 or more chests each week in the tournament. Please let me know if you want to come be apart of this great fellowship.
DanishPrincess