• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Select all <building type>

DeletedUser9776

It would be nice to be able to select all my planks manufactories (for example) and tell them all to build one type. It's rather tedious having to select each individual building and tell it what to build. Generally I'll set them all to build a 3h or 9h build. Occasionally (because of a quest), I'll need one or two to build on a different time frame. That's ok, I can cancel specific build orders and re-order them, but that's infrequent.

DeletedUser4090

yes being able to set all types of buildings at once would be faster. right now I use the click and number ,way right now and I set all of my builds in under 5 minutes. Keeping all same buildings in a group helps.

DeletedUser7323

i would like the option, but i would rather have it do "select all production" so you could hit all three tiers (and copper or whatever) along with workshops

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Are you guys using hotkeys?
Click a plank
Press "1" for 3h production
Repeat.

You don't even have to wait for the window to fully pop-up, and should be able to set 5 buildings in 5 seconds.

DeletedUser8382

I love it! What if there was one menu for all manufacturies that are inactive and all workshops that are inactive. If you want to set specific ones separately, you set them before doing the "set all" buttons.

+1 times a million!