• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Select all factories

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848968460
  • Start date

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
This would be nice. I really liked the change for the workshops, especially in the FA when I might have 10 times my normal number of workshops. The factory check box wouldn't have as big an impact but, still, it would be nice.

AJ

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
iv heard some ppl mention about how factory productions change as you level up and progress further into the later chapters. Thus you could have some factories with a normal 1 day production, and some that that slot has changed to something else; which could make such a feature complicated.

For me, im using the workshops a whole lot more then the factories. I dont really mind setting my normal factories. (I love setting all ws at once tho.) - The only time this isnt true about factories is during FA's when you spam lvl 1 buildings. So my suggestion, if its more simple to program, would be to add the check box to start them all feature to only lvl 1 factories. I dont no if that would be easier to do programming wise or not. But i think it would tackle the majority of the issues/help with convenience there.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Maybe it would be easier to make factories behave on browser like they do on mobile: When you tap a factory and set a production, there are arrows on the window that when tapped, moves to the next factory of the same type. Set production there, rinse and repeat. It's not a 'set all' function, but both platforms would then be alike. I find it helpful during FA's when I have 20 sets of mixed T1's to set for badge productions.
The ability to produce sentient goods happens in Elementals when the tech is unlocked to upgrade to lvl 24 and beyond. This changes what is produced in the 1 day and 2 day factory production slots to the sentient goods for that factory type then being produced in 3 hrs and 9 hrs.

Deleted User - 848968460

This sounds like a pretty simple thing to add. However, it would have to be by type of factory, not tier, or it would not work with sentient goods.
Yes, you are correct. I edited my post to same type, not tier. Thanks!

Deleted User - 848968460

This would be nice. I really liked the change for the workshops, especially in the FA when I might have 10 times my normal number of workshops. The factory check box wouldn't have as big an impact but, still, it would be nice.

AJ
I have more marble factories than workshops, so the button would be useful for me all the time.

BrinDarby

I don't see ads, ever ... so the theory that Inno wants ppl log'd more, for more time, for the ads
doesn't work.... Everything that falls into the catagory of making it easier for players to play,
should be reviewed.... and if it also benefits Inno like decreases BAndwith and cheaper server
costs is a win/win for everyone involved....

Newer players must log more and for longer periods, to get thier acct to a working level... It seems
Inno has slanted everything for older players..... 12/24 hr collects only, give me a break... EVERYTHING
should have early collect.

At my current stage, I'm on for hours, workshops are 15m and resources are 3h, sometimes its every 5m
for like 4-5 hrs, yet waiting for a 24 hr collect is pointless to me.....

There needs to be a balance between old players ( pretty much thats all the active players left ) and new
players ( ya know those ppl that are the best chance @ new revenue to Elvenar )

Things like ...... 1 button production or collection for factories, 1 button delete all trades, or anything else
thats basically just housekeeping..... but then players will even have more time ( to watch the paint dry )
because Inno has decided to ignore the social aspect and add Global Chat.....

I'm in catch 22... without global chat I cant meet and make friends, and bouncing FSs to try and make friends
doesn't working cause usually 1/2 the FS never speaks, the other 1/2 logs on for 10min then logs out....

The whole Trade system needs a tweak, chat needs a tweak, time/bandwidth savings thru less clicks needs a tweak,
production needs a tweak....

For whatever reason so many ppl quit or go inactive, that must be address'd........ I'm tired of 30 "neighbors" Ive
discovered, and 5 are active....then give us a bigger sphere of use.....

Yes a 1 click solution for resource collection or put into production, is a no-brainer..... but ppl who want to "play"
are screeeeeed by so many 24/48 hr productions.... Balance the game for old and New players... or the only revenue
Inno is gonna get is from exsisting players..... cause right now there is NO incentive for me to spend $$$ on Elvenar.
BrinD

sam767

Having similar functionality for factories as we have for workshops would be another nice time (and click) saver for a game that has become much more time consuming with the (greatly appreciated) addition of the spire. Given the large number of ease of use features that are being released, I have to believe it is somewhere in the work queue

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
This has come up a few times in the past, so unless the suggestion is specific and details the mechanism, I don't see it being much more successful than in the past. I think if they intend to do it, then they are already looking at it, after past requests.

Lots of workshops is required to function at certain stages in the game. Having lots of factories generally is only needed to simplify quests. I'd like it too, but I don't think it's worth coding for, and I think it pulls from diamond sales without really doing a lot to make the game more interesting.