• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Selectable List/Table View of Buildings

DeletedUser7686

While the current City View is beautiful, and I enjoy it a great deal, even at Era 2, I have some difficulty managing Buildings, often clicking on and collecting from the wrong building. In the case of some buildings, like Magic Academy, an unintended click can cost hours or even days, which can be especially frustrating during an Event.

It would be nice to be able to see a List of the Buildings in your City, grouped by type, sortable by a few key attributes, such as Name, Rank, Type, showing a brief summary of the current status of that Building, so that you could select Buildings from the List or Table as an alternative to City View.

This would be especially useful for players with large Cities with many buildings.

I have been playing for ten days, and I greatly enjoy the game. I made my first purchase of Diamonds last night to upgrade my Mage Academy.

I did search for a similar proposal, but did not find any. I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Elfindel Elfhelm
Daughter of Glorfindel
Elves of Twilight

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Once your MA is done cooking spells you can disconnect it from a road- that way you can't accidentally collect from it, saves some real frustration. Works for those 2 day productions too

DeletedUser7686

Once your MA is done cooking spells you can disconnect it from a road- that way you can't accidentally collect from it, saves some real frustration. Works for those 2 day productions too
I understand that, and I do. But as the City grows larger and more complicated, it becomes trickier not to click wrongly.

Another example. There are Quests where one wants to collect one resource, then a different one. You have just enough made to satisfy both. In clicking for the first resource, you accidently click for the second resource. Now you have to produce the second resource all over again. It is difficult to arrange it so that you can disconnect all of your buildings that produce a particular resource and then reconnect them, especially given multiple buildings and a tight layout. The Magic Academy is easily solved, as you said, but if it involves multiples of different kinds of building near one another, that is a very different matter.

Elfindel Elfhelm
Daughter of Glorfindel
Elves of Twilight