• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Selling expired building red text gone.

Gkyr

Chef
Game version: __ v1.149.2
Game world: __Harandar
Browser + version: __Chrome Version 99.0.4844.82 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System: __Win 10 Home 20H2 64 bit
Screen resolution: __-
Account name: __Gkyr
Humans or Elves: __E

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

When selling an expired troop buff building, the confirming red text that used to say that the power of this building has expired is no longer present. This is true for the ELR, MMM and UUU expiring buildings. I am sure the buildings in question have expired because 1) I can count days and 2) no countdown time is present when the buildings are scrolled over.

Fayeanne

Also, the red text is there when you just click on the building to view its stats normally. It only disappears when selling.

I noticed this as well and makes me doubly hesitant to sell the building since I wonder if I clicked on one that is still active or something.

Raccon

It still works on mobile
Screenshot_20220328-100440_Elvenar.jpg

That's one of many reasons I found the game is more user friendly on mobile.
I wouln't play it on pc if it wasn't for it's manual fight feature which is very helpful to win turnaments and spire encounters.

Gkyr

Chef
It worked on PC. It is now not working on PC. @Raccon , the image you provide is exactly as it was on PC, but is no longer. The issue is why this helpful function has disappeared from PC. @helya , any word from the factory floor?

Kadhrin

Version 1.149, iPhone: no red text earlier today. Had to rely on the building outline being grey.

Myne

Oh Wise One
So...I'll check on this Thursday when there are more people around to answer, apparently there are internal meetings the next 2 days

I remember those days....they gotta have a meeting about the meetings they are going to have.