• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Selling portal, impact on guest race goods

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4404748
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4404748

Hi, I just completed fairies and am about to sell my Fairies portal. However, I've also stockpiled some Fairies guest race goods (Ambrosia, Night Essence) in case I need more streets before unlocking the Fairies streets. What happens to those stockpiles? Since the portal provides the storage capacity, will they now disappear?

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Make sure to wait for the "sell portal" quest before you sell your fairies portal. As Sandstorm said, you keep all the goods. You may want to write down how many you have for future reference.

Deleted User - 4404748

Got it, good to know. It's weird though, that you can keep them even though the portal is gone. Where are they being stored??

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
There is, unknown to many, a deep ravine just out of the city. If you look to the southeast you see the trail leading across a arch over that ravine. In the woods there, just off the screen, is a giant hole. In it, tirelessly working, are about a million orcs moving things around, storing them and generally keeping track of them. Of course, since they rarely get asked to return them, being orcs, some are "lost." But like the banking system, there are always enough reserved to cover any of the occasional "recalls."

And now you know....."the rest of the story."

AJ