• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Semi-Casual Player Seeking New Fellowship

mikodragonfly

Hello!

Here are my stats/details:

Servers I'm on: Arendyll only - just one city. (US based player / Time Zone: EST)
Game Progress: Chapter 11 (Halflings)
Boosted Goods: Steel, Scrolls, Magic Dust
Trades Policy: I offer mostly 3-star and accept 2/3 star only
Frequency: I play a minimum of 3 days per week. Most of the time, I try to play at least once daily... not gonna lie, life does get in the way sometimes.

If I seem to be somewhere in the ballpark of the kind of player you'd want in your fellowship, please let me know!

Thanks!

Last edited:

Ms Molly

Hello!

Here are my stats/details:

Servers I'm on: Arendyll only - just one city. (US based player / Time Zone: EST)
Game Progress: Chapter 11 (Halflings)
Boosted Goods: Steel, Scrolls, Magic Dust
Trades Policy: I offer mostly 3-star and accept 2/3 star only
Frequency: I play a minimum of 3 days per week. Most of the time, I try to play at least once daily... not gonna lie, life does get in the way sometimes.

If I seem to be somewhere in the ballpark of the kind of player you'd want in your fellowship, please let me know!

Thanks!
I would love to have you join the Good Golly Gang. Please send me an email and I will get you in.