• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Send in the Commander

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If I had strong opinions, I'd have probably got into it earlier
And I should have said, this is generally a deliberate choice, and has been for over a year. There are at least 30 people following me last I looked. Some of them infrequent participants. If I make a comment on something in the suggestions forum, I want to be sure I know how I feel about it.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I would like this if the commanders' various specialties could include one as "expert negotiator" for the caters. Since I saw that in the negatives list, but it seemed to be a positive, I voted for it. Overall, it's an interesting idea even though I'm concerned that Sam may be right. I guess the team would decide that.

Last edited:
Thanks to all who have voted so far, for or against! If there will be a version 2 of this, I will list concerns and tag corresponding people :) For that purpose, if there are details you don't like feel free to quote and provide criticism and potential remedies!

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
1593999288467.png

Any idea that has 10 or more “IN FAVOR” votes greater than the “NOT IN FAVOR” votes at the end of the 14 day voting period will be forwarded.

Good Evening!

Looking at the voting results, I have decided to not forward the idea as it is. The voting result is not a bad thing! It simply means the concept has area(s) to improve upon and a good amount of people were comfortable letting that be known :)

Feel free to work on the concept if you will like, and let me know when to open it for votes once more :)

P.S Nice layout :)

View attachment 8103

Good Evening!

Looking at the voting results, I have decided to not forward the idea as it is. The voting result is not a bad thing! It simply means the concept has area(s) to improve upon and a good amount of people were comfortable letting that be known :)

Feel free to work on the concept if you will like, and let me know when to open it for votes once more :)

P.S Nice layout :)
I think 3 more people flipped their vote from yay to nay after I said I would put an updated version, so I definitely have to follow through with that :) Should I remake a new thread or just edit this one? I think especially if the tourney encounter bundles are going to be merged so that each fight/cater is more 'major', the idea of 1-encounter helper will be more useful. A commander can cut the cater costs or apply a particular fight buff to secure victory for a spire/tourney encounter you are stuck with and give you the ability to progress. Or it can be used to get one more encounter done than you would have otherwise.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I think 3 more people flipped their vote from yay to nay after I said I would put an updated version, so I definitely have to follow through with that :) Should I remake a new thread or just edit this one? I think especially if the tourney encounter bundles are going to be merged so that each fight/cater is more 'major', the idea of 1-encounter helper will be more useful. A commander can cut the cater costs or apply a particular fight buff to secure victory for a spire/tourney encounter you are stuck with and give you the ability to progress. Or it can be used to get one more encounter done than you would have otherwise.

Hello,

Please remake the thread. I will advice linking to this thread for history purposes :p

Xelie