• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

shimmerfly

Rene'required red ripe rainforest raspberries raised rapidly, rendered readily, replacing resistent raisens revealing rave reviews.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
So simple statements sometimes seem simplistic? Such statements seldom strike suspicion so select simple statements stating simply.

Evening Star Selene

"To tell the total truth truly takes toil," tweeted Tilly. Tommy tried to take Tilly to trial thanks to this tweet. Thus Tilly tempered the tweets thereafter through tremendous thought.

shimmerfly

Ugh! uttered undecided Umma underneath ugly umbrella upset upon unusual universal underwear until Uncle understood ugliness.

ajqtrz

"Wow," whispered Wanda.

"I get emails from a raccoon, so, nothing sounds crazy anymore."

As a member of Raccoons for America I am offended at your signature. It matters not if I have good reason or not, it just triggered me and that should be enough! No amount of self-serving apologies will be enough undo the fact that your words triggered me! So be warned, now that you've triggered me and all the raccoon lovers of the world, don't be mad if your garbage can has been spread across a few lawns tonight.! I'm the victim here and you deserve what you get! LOL!

"Yuck, yuck, yuck," yelled Yolanda.

AJ

Captain Asgard

As a member of Raccoons for America I am offended at your signature. It matters not if I have good reason or not, it just triggered me and that should be enough! No amount of self-serving apologies will be enough undo the fact that your words triggered me! So be warned, now that you've triggered me and all the raccoon lovers of the world, don't be mad if your garbage can has been spread across a few lawns tonight.! I'm the victim here and you deserve what you get! LOL!

Not my fault that Rocket Raccoon fancies Black Widow...I just think the quote's funny. (I fancy them both, but that's beside the point.) ;)

By the way...

"Zounds!!"

ajqtrz

"Buy bwoo bubbwes," beamed Barry.

I think the name is "Bawy" isn't it? LOL

And mine:

"Can't connect, can't connect?!" called Carley concerning customer comments.
"Creating connection correction code," commented Carl.
"Code corrected cancelled connections," Carley crowed. "Congratulations! Carl's connection correcting code corrected canceled connection."
"Can Cindy cancel customer comments concerning can't connect?"
"Correct. Cancel corrected customer comments." Carley called.

AJ

shimmerfly

Early each eerrie, ebony eve, Elfin Elands encircled earthy Equines enlisting endless excitement.
Excellent eyesight enabled enormous Elephants emerging endlessly, enchanting endearing Elfin Elands.

AtaguS

"Good gads!" guffawed Gary, gazing gathering gentlemen. Generously grouped gentlemen gowning grandiose garments gaggled.

AtaguS

Jessie judged Julian's jellies justly. Just joking, Jessie's juvinile judgement jaringly jeapordizes justice.