• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

truelinor

Hefty hallucinating horses hesitate heaving heavy hippos. Horses have high hopes heavy hippos hanker home harmlessly.

DeletedUser20539

Ivan illustrated indifferent ideals. Imogene identified inappropriate items in Ivan's illogical impertinence.

DeletedUser

Kangaroos' kicks kill kindhearted, knowledgeable kings.

Last edited by a moderator:

truelinor

Originally, observant Ollie's offer overflowed open-heartedly. Oddly, Oswald openly obeyed.

***OPEN LETTER TO ALL PARTICIPANTS OF THIS SENTENCE THREAD***
I have enjoyed these sentences so very much that I thought I would like to add some to my website. I have written to a moderator and received permission to do this, I just need the poster's permission. I would like to open it up for suggestions of your favorites as well! Please send me your favorite sentences, along with the name of the original poster so I can ask them for permission. If you have one of your own you thought was especially good, please don't be shy - go ahead and send it to me and include your permission when you do so, if you don't mind. Thanks everyone!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
@Fulkaan I agree with SeaWolf. It's poetic.

Perplexed, persnickety Penelope perused Pete's pheasant pudding. "Providing pheasant puddings," Penelope panned, "provides paltry pleasantness. "Perhaps purposefully planned paltry pheasant pudding pursues poisoning peoples' palettes," Pete provided. "Pete pursues poisoning people? Perposterous!" Penelope posted. Partaking Pete's pheasant pudding Penelope passed. Pete perused prison.

AJ

DeletedUser20539

@Fulkaan I agree with SeaWolf. It's poetic.

Perplexed, persnickety Penelope perused Pete's pheasant pudding. "Providing pheasant puddings," Penelope panned, "provides paltry pleasantness. "Perhaps purposefully planned paltry pheasant pudding pursues poisoning peoples' palettes," Pete provided. "Pete pursues poisoning people? Perposterous!" Penelope posted. Partaking Pete's pheasant pudding Penelope passed. Pete perused prison.

AJ
Oh my gosh ajqtrz, this is so funny :D You made my day brighter!!
~*~*~*~*
Quentin quantitatively questioned Queenie's quaintly quiet qualities

Last edited by a moderator:

ajqtrz

Ravens ride rain-soaked ridges reaching, rising, rapidly rarely resting.

The great thing about this is it "darts" like ravens on the wing. And that adds poetry to the mix.
(Not taking a turn here but wanted to comment on shimmerfly's post).

Deleted User - 848945560

Gigantic Gorgons gorge greatly gravely growling grim groans

truelinor

Happy happy hippos help hibernating hedgehogs.
"How?" hailed Harold.
Harriet haggled, "Haven't heard hippos helping hedgehogs!"
"Harmonizing?" harped Harry.
"Hardly." Harriet hastened.

ajqtrz

And I thought "Intelligent iguanas indulge in intensely icky insects. I''d infer'Icky' includes 'itichy."

and now J

"John jerryriged Justin's jalopy judiciously," Jeb judged.

Last edited: