• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

DeletedUser

People play powerfull, pints, pinacolada, peanuts, prison.

was that correctly done?

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Sometimes stealthy snakes shatter sonorous silence. Should such sneaky snakes slither so sleepers startle? Should said silence spring shattering screams? Some snakes should simply slither somewhere south so snoring sleepers silently sleep.

Donnyd

Timothy Timmons tenaciously took tokens to Tommy's tiny tent. Tommy took Timmy's tokens to Tammy's teacher Theodore.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Umbra's umbrella undulated unknowingly under unicorns until undercover Ursa understood uncle Uriah's ultimate ulterior umbrage.

Vergazi

Umbra's umbrella undulated unknowingly under unicorns until undercover Ursa understood uncle Uriah's ultimate ulterior umbrage.
*wild applause* :eek: that one turned my brain into jelly just to read it...but in a good way!

DeletedUser20396

Xerox xrays xylosylated x-monochromes. -- (It's a scientific stretch to use a xray to attach a xylosl but I didn't say it had to be possible, right? AND it's "X'" for heaven's sake! lol)

This is what the last x was.

Yacht Yesterday yes, yes.

Vergazi

Young Yankee yahoos yelped...yes...yielded....yeah...yet young Yancy yelled, "Yellow!" Years, years yet years yonder Young Yankee yahoos yowled "Yoiks! Yon yummy yoghurt!" ( Yancy always was a strange one if you ask me )

sorry @Saphirra the magnificent . but I had to try out "Y" :confused:

DeletedUser

Amazing Abraham articulated Arras arrangement, ate alpaccas and arranged archers.

DeletedUser20396

Young Yankee yahoos yelped...yes...yielded....yeah...yet young Yancy yelled, "Yellow!" Years, years yet years yonder Young Yankee yahoos yowled "Yoiks! Yon yummy yoghurt!" ( Yancy always was a strange one if you ask me )

sorry @Saphirra the magnificent . but I had to try out "Y" :confused:
Glad you did, mine was terrible.

Black Bats brake bumb's back. Black bats broke black bumblebee's back. Bumblebee's back in black.