• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

DeletedUser20539

Quirky Quentin quit questioning quiet Queenie's questionably quaint quotes

AtaguS

Trying to tell trained thespians that theory tested theatrics tank, tends to tempt tremendous tantrums.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Trying to tell trained thespians that theory tested theatrics tank, tends to tempt tremendous tantrums.

This reminded me of Marlon Brando. He refused to memorize his lines ("tested theatrics") and often improvized, much to the frustration ("tremendous tantrums") of others. Your entry just reminded me of that. I did the same thing when I was in the theatre (another life a long time ago). I wasn't always appreciated either but I did well enough make some money and gain some small recognition. And I never did get my lines exactly right.

Unclear understanding uselessly upraises, undermining urgent unctions.
Underscore usable understanding unless useless understanding ultimately useful.

AJ

DeletedUser29117

Xenia x-rayed Xander’s xcellent xyrises.

(can you x-ray a plant?);)

DeletedUser29117

Zoey’s zipper zipped. Zebra’s zoomer zoomed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29117

Beautiful bigmouthed baboons bellowed boisterously by babbling brooks. :)

Deleted User - 3563161

Completely confused corrupt city council cancels community care.