• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
The rule is: build a sentence that makes sense (more or less) out of the next letter in the alphabet without using any words not starting with that letter.

Here's "A" as an example:

Annie accidentally answered an arithmetic article advancing appropriate arguments about adding and accumulating.

B is next.

Bonus: write an whole paragraph that tells a story.

ajqtrz

Kate knifed Kyle's killer kite. ("knifing" in kite lore is to use the string of your kite to cut the string of you opponents kite).

@Saphirra the magnificent Yep, that's right. Nice job. I actually like it!

ajqtrz

I'm still working on memorizing the alphabet, apparently. LOL.

Larry looted Lucy's licorice. "Loser!" Lucy lamented loudly. Larry lapped Lucy's last licorice, laughing lewdly.

DeletedUser20396

I'm still working on memorizing the alphabet, apparently. LOL.

Larry looted Lucy's licorice. "Loser!" Lucy lamented loudly. Larry lapped Lucy's last licorice, laughing lewdly.
wow. Ingenious.

Many men marched many Moons, making melancholy music.
You guys are great. :)

No night, Nothing not near night. Nothing nightly, not nightingale, not nothing.