• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentence Game

DeletedUser16929

righteous randy ranted, roared rocken' racheal, right raved ryan roasting rear rump roast right rare

DeletedUser16929

timid, tall tony tiptoes through the tulips to taste the top trophy tiramisu treats

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Wilted watermelons want wetness. AND

Xerxes xeroxed xenolith X-rays.

Thought I'd get the "x" out of the way.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16929

but before brilliant Brian baffled billions, big Billy badass boasted bull balls, began battling brilliant Brian before bell bonged, but before big Billy badass bowed brilliant Brian, brilliant Brian bobbed, boom brilliant Brian beat big Billy badass brazenly, beuatiful Betty bearhugged brilliant Brian, beuatiful Betty beholding brilliant Brian's backer bare, bald bouncing baby because brilliant Brian banged beautiful Betty boob, boob, beboop

obeyusa

The time to throw the ticker tends to take to tolls to translate, though translation tends to transmute the thinker, therefore teaching tranquility that tenders the thoughtless.

I'm on the wrong letter!

Can children curiously captivate cats caught committing catastrophe?!

DeletedUser16929

Dick Dastardly dazzles delicate Doris Day's descendant, Dick Dastardly's down, dirty demeanor disgraces Doris Day's descendants, Dick Dastardlys demeanor deemed detrimental, dreadful, deleterious denounces dapper Dan Dyke, Dick Dastardly down, dirty demeanor diabolical declares devout dopey Doug Desalva.

shimmerfly

I think we're on "E"?

Eleanor easily eats edame every evening easing each entree eagerly eastward exacting exhaustingly.

DeletedUser16929

joker, jester, jailer jingling jinglebells just joyfully jingling jinglebell jam