• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentient Good Trades

Elvelizbeth

I am having a hard time finding or getting trades on sentient goods. Why can they be posted like our other trades...only to FS or in your world. I have to give up a lot to get a trade. And yes I have the common goods of moonstone, obi and soap. Just a thought.

NightshadeCS

It is definitely better to keep posting trades rather than hoping to find ones that offer what you need. Lately, I have been bumping mine up to 3-star by adding 50-100 extra to the offer, and they get taken fairly quickly. It bumps yours up to the top, or near the top of the list and folks looking for what you offer will see yous first. Also, I seem to do better when offering about 5000, or maybe as high as 10k. Above that can take a while sometimes.

How good the trading is can vary between worlds, but we have more trading partners with Sentient than we do for regular goods.

Risen Malchiah

Having sentient trades limited to fellowship-only would make it much harder (and nearly impossible for anyone who isn't in a fellowship of other sentient-good players). You definitely want sentient goods to be traded server-wide. At times, there is often one particular good that is in more demand. Check for it often, even in times when you might not need it.

But @NightshadeCS has the best advice. Post 3-star trades for those sentient goods that are hard to find and they will get taken fairly quickly.