• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Sentient Goods Cost (Elves/Moonstone)

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3932582
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3932582

Hey, can anyone tell me how much in terms of seeds 3 hour marble sentient goods (moonstone) require? I believe that for L27 it takes 1,730 seeds to produce 3,520 moonstone.

Can someone tell me what the numbers are for L24-L26? Or point me in the right direction? I can't seem to find this info anywhere.
Thanks.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The seed amount required remains largely proportional to the production regardless of the manufactory level or tier of sentient good. To get a better rate, one would improve the relic bonus or the time warp bonus.

Deleted User - 3932582

The seed amount required remains largely proportional to the production regardless of the manufactory level or tier of sentient good. To get a better rate, one would improve the relic bonus or the time warp bonus.
So is it fair to say that seeds:moonstone ratio is about 1:2 (with full relic boost) - regardless of manufactory level?

DeletedUser9601

I'd be interested in learning, but this is definitely a gap/lag in what the wiki provides.

DeletedUser5521

That's a great chart and a good place to start! It doesn't take the Research Boosts into consideration however, I'm thinking because different players will have different amounts of relics affecting the % of boost received. Here are examples of my T4, T5, and T6 to help see what each with a 700% boost will give in exchange for the goods and seeds:
Sentient Platinum lvl 27.png
Sentient Arcane Ink lvl 24.png
Sentient Silly Soap lvl 24.png
As @Pheryll said, they stay close to 1:2 seeds:goods, only better :)

Deleted User - 3932582