• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Separate notification lists

NightshadeCS

I give all of my visits on mobile at the same time every day. I need to know what day everyone gives aid, so I can keep track of our 5 required every week. The only way for me to do that and feel that I have not missed anyone is to view them in the notifications.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I just realized something I thought should be added here as well. During FA's (ones that require magic spell badges) that I end up posting tons of small trades for planks, silk and elixir for my FS. A lot of them get taken by neighbours even though they are only one star. So for the whole length of the FA my notifications will be full of these trades and I will have to do visits with the mobile app everyday on top of all the extra time and effort it takes to do the extreme amount of badges for the FA. :rolleyes:
I am really wishing there was a separate tab for trades at this point. lol
Also with Nightshade's comments on tracking visits I think that this idea has it's merits!

Last edited: