• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Serenity in Chaos looking for 1 more player

Rowdiesaurus

Serenity in Chaos is looking for a player who likes to participate in tourneys.
We are a no drama group, relaxed and friendly, and we like to help you grow. Many of us visit daily.
If you are an active player, visit multiple times a week, help others with fair or bargain trades, and like to win chests, committing to participating each week in the tournaments, we will would love to have you!
Please send a message to Kreila or Elarin to ask about joining, even if we appear full.

Angelgold

Hi there my boosted goods gems silk and marble points 150,000 play daily I'm on chapter 11 present fellowship is dwindling and not helpful in trades be interested in your ideas

Rowdiesaurus

Hi there my boosted goods gems silk and marble points 150,000 play daily I'm on chapter 11 present fellowship is dwindling and not helpful in trades be interested in your ideas
we really need silk, so, you'd be a perfect fit. please contact Elarin.

Rowdiesaurus

Serenity in chaos is one of the first Fellowships, so, we have been around for a long time and have some very experienced players, and some of us are new to the game. We will help you to grow, and would love to have you before the FA starts.

Rowdiesaurus

We are still looking for a few relaxed but daily players. We currently have inactive players, and would love to change that. We play without pressure, we visit, play the tourney, events, adventures and the spire. Many visit daily. We really help others grow, we are one of the oldest fellowships, and have some experienced and some very new players. please consider us.