• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Serenity in Chaos looking for fabulous players

Rowdiesaurus

We are awesome and need a few silk and gem players, but any boost is welcome.
We play the tourney, spire, Fellowship adventures, and events.
We always go through all levels of the Fellowship Adventures and make it to the pit.. . and we are getting 10 chests in the tourney all the time. :)
Please apply in-game directly or contact Elarin or Kreila. Cheers.

Last edited:

KevinF75

Hey I am pretty low but this is my second world and I always participate in tourney. Trying to find a fellowship that will take me. Only at 5000 points though. My main world is at 100,000.

Rowdiesaurus

We are the best FS in Arendyll, pleasant and awesome. join us to catch up on the tourney, learn to master the spire, and complete the fellowship adventure without too much effort.

Smasha13

We are awesome and need a few silk and gem players, but any boost is welcome.
We play the tourney, spire, Fellowship adventures, and events.
We always go though all levels of the Fellowship Adventures and make it to the pit.. . and we are getting 9 or 10 chests in the tourney, we really want to get 10 chests all the time, like we used to in our glory days. :)
Please apply in-game directly or contact Elarin or Kreila. Cheers.
I would love to join your fellowship. I am a daily player and consistently play at least 2000 points in every tourney. I love playing the FAs and also the spire. My boosted goods are planks, scrolls and dust. If you're interested, please send an invitation. Thanks! Smasha

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I would love to join your fellowship. I am a daily player and consistently play at least 2000 points in every tourney. I love playing the FAs and also the spire. My boosted goods are planks, scrolls and dust. If you're interested, please send an invitation. Thanks! Smasha
I reccomend also applying in game or sending an in game message to try to get in quicker. :)

Rowdiesaurus

We have 1 opening. Please apply in game.
We are a 10 chest Fellowship and get a blueprint each week.
of course, we play the spire too and are very successful in the Adventure.
Please Contact Kreila for more info or to join us. Happy Gaming!!!