• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Serial kick out

Gkyr

Chef
Game version: _1.135.3
Game world: __Harandar
Browser + version: __Chrome 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Flash Player version: __
Operating System: __Win 10 64 bit
Screen resolution: __
Account name: __Gkyr
Humans or Elves: __E

Reproducibility: _2

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
Continually getting kicked out of server, sometimes not allowed in, sometimes kicked out without warning after a few seconds to a few minutes. When I get kicked out in the middle of tourney battle, there is no make-up function to restore the battle operating.
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
__
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Gkyr

Chef
Started at 18:30 local time. Continuing to happen. Battles not regenerated with the result that I lose troops andh have to start the battle over without my earned advantage.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Hmmm.... so battles aren't being recorded to get you back to where you were. If they are being cached locally on your hard drive then I'd suspect your drive is on the fritz. Being kicked repeatedly when others are not (no other reports in the forum, anyway) would indicate a failure between you and the server. The symptoms could be related to memory and storage issues in your system. Do you play any other games? Is your browser up to date? Have you cleared the browser cache?

AJ

ajqtrz

@ed1960 It was intended to do just that! I no longer take my technical advice seriously as I've, apparently, been away too long to have any certainty that I know what I'm talking about. Some would say, no doubt, that my new found attitude about my technical knowledge should spread out over a bunch more topics and subjects. ;)

AJ

ajqtrz

No, yes and yes.

I think I'd try Sir Squirrel's suggestion first. If that doesn't work I'd try to run something similar to Elvenar, some similar game. AND, are you having any problems outside the browser? Do you do anything outside the browser, like word processing or drawing or something? If you do and they don't crash or lock up I'd go with a browser related problem as the answer. Otherwise, if you aren't using the Internet and things go bad in your stand alone programs, I'd suspect hardware....especially your hard drive. I do hope you've backed up anything important.

AJ