• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Serious Help Required

DeletedUser6459

Hi, If you are a caring and committed player, then I really need some help. All I can promise in return is loyalty to the fellowship and to it's members. I have returned after a serious illness and hospitalization only to find that 10 of my best players have gone to another FS, I cant blame them as the only message I could send was never passed on.

My aim is:
To rebuild the FS and become even better than before, It was a very happy and friendly fellowship and thats what I want to build again. I know there are some players out there that would relish a challenge and join in with me to create an amazing Fellowship.

Please get in touch, I am so down but after what I have been through I really dont want to Jack it all in, I know I can beat it.
Contact Trent999. The Fellowship is Last Monarchy. Thank you for your time.xx

DeletedUser6459

Is there anyone else that is up for this challenge, If you think you could handle it send me a message trent999