• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

server error

DeletedUser3176

Beginning Oct 10 my system have been giving me "server error" when the loading taskbar is at 11/27. I have tried both Edge and Google Chrome with the exact same problem.. I have cleared my cache and cookies but still have same problem. The rest of my system runs fine, no problems. Only having problems with getting Elvenar to load. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem.

DeletedUser20404

I am having the same problem, so I tried Mozilla/Firefox, and that browser works but is very very slow. I hope they fix this soon!

Tajj

Same here on Chrome. Two days now. It loads to 11/27 and stops. I also had a problem with the help desk, it says it doesn't recognize my gmail but the game knows me when I try and login, it has the usual "hello tajj" and then the server problem starts, can't get in any of my 5 cities.