• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server Errors

DeletedUser7998

Since the latest update, we are experiencing multiple difficulties.
Chat room is down a lot.
Server errors happen frequently. All members in our fellowship finding they have to reboot every 2-3 minutes, especially when doing the "helping hands" visits to other members and on the world map.
What is causing this?

HJK84

Since latest update, while Visiting (like you), the game/page has crashed and needed to reload. Happened a few times.
Maybe it's Flash Player, cause I think the crash occurs due to something going wrong with it.
Not 100% sure, if the update caused something or even if Flash needs a update. I haven't checked.

Since the Winter Event, I have had to logout and back in so I can reset my manus. Chat has now given up the ghost.
And yes, I have cleared cache, all programs and OS are updated to most recent version. Evidently this is an Inno problem.

DeletedUser6037

I am having a hard time loading the game on my cell phone, is there something going on?

Caligula9

Since the latest update, we are experiencing multiple difficulties.
Chat room is down a lot.
Server errors happen frequently. All members in our fellowship finding they have to reboot every 2-3 minutes, especially when doing the "helping hands" visits to other members and on the world map.
What is causing this?
This problem is STILL happening, frequently- like daily, multiple times: Platform: Win10, FFOX 59.0.1. Whaz up guys?

DeletedUser15690

I'm having issues a lot today. Happens about every 30 min. When a building upgrade time is complete, the building still shows under construction and I have to reload for it to show the new building. Collecting coins, I have to either click multiple times or reload to collect. Moving buildings, after I say move a 3rd building, I get the server error.

DeletedUser17411

This problem is STILL happening, frequently- like daily, multiple times: Platform: Win10, FFOX 59.0.1. Whaz up guys?
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I am unable to view my chat responses and don't even know if my fellows even know that I am responding to them. Kind of frustrating.

DeletedUser2768

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I am unable to view my chat responses and don't even know if my fellows even know that I am responding to them. Kind of frustrating.

Chat issues has been an ongoing problem for around 6 months now. They're aware and it appears to be low on their priority list of things to fix.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Chat issues has been an ongoing problem for around 6 months now. They're aware and it appears to be low on their priority list of things to fix.
Yes and no. There was a completely different chat issue up until about two months ago which was fixed in early March. Sadly, the fix introduced a different type of error which is better in some ways and worse in others.

DeletedUser2768

Yes and no. There was a completely different chat issue up until about two months ago which was fixed in early March. Sadly, the fix introduced a different type of error which is better in some ways and worse in others.

I didn't know that. I've been having increasing issues for a few weeks now. There are some in my fellowships that haven't had chat in months. I just assumed it was all the same problem.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I didn't know that. I've been having increasing issues for a few weeks now.
Up until February, there was no flexibility, the chat either worked, or it didn't work. Refreshes of the browser did not help, it was sometimes possible to defat the problem via a VPN or changing settings on your router. They deployed a new chat code at the end of February. Now it goes bad more often, but almost always clears up if you restart the browser.

Then, You knew it wasn't working, and couldn't type at all. Now, sometimes it looks like it's working even though it isn't, so you can spend time typing a message, only to have the message vanish when you hit enter, without it getting sent.

DeletedUser2768

Now, sometimes it looks like it's working even though it isn't, so you can spend time typing a message, only to have the message vanish when you hit enter, without it getting sent.

This is what's happening to me more and more often.

DeletedUser17130

Same here
Now if I type a longer message, I copy it before trying to send ..
I also have to reload the game multiple times a day to make sure to see other peoples messages.
And every 1-2 days the complete chat history is gone.
Yeah that is annoying :(

DeletedUser2154

Now, for several in our fellowship in Felyndral at least, the Chat "unread message counter" seems to reset to the maximum value of 100 every hour of so, EVEN if there are NO NEW Chat messages shown. I have no idea if this is related to the issues discussed above, and it is something that seems to have only developed in the past few days (probably since the last update).

Lyinaral

I am having multiple problems, the game will kick me off, change the size of the screen on its own. When typing in chat it will all of a sudden go back into what I have already typed & put what I am typing there. I can be typing & all of a sudden it will take me to either research or the world map on its own. I have to refresh several times, it will also just freeze on me. I have a brand new laptop, so I know that is not the problem. any advice