• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Server Lag

Alram

Flippers just flip
Is anyone else having problems connecting? I'm mobile only. I had trouble during the last event, then during the FA, and 36 hours over the past weekend. I did clear my cache, I did uninstall and reinstall.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
What World are you @Alram? I can check for server stability on our side but we haven't really had any complaints.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
I see an issue from about 2 hours ago that lasted about 15 minutes, but nothing noticeable aside from that. Try resetting your connection, (airplane mode, restart, disable airplane mode) sometimes that helps with mobile.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I can just go play a different game.
I haven’t experienced lag recently on either laptop or mobile, but I am just here to remind Alram that you’re supposed to be practicing catching people in trust fall exercises. Develop some of that flipper strength.

(P.S. Getting slapped by flippers is probably almost as effective as the broadside of a fish in getting a point across. The Kiwis in my group said I need to give my mage an “eski” to store the FS issued fish for slapping purposes or we need a higher fish budget to keep getting fresh new ones throughout the week. Maybe I just need a penguin in my management group. This is in parentheses because I don’t think mods can read what’s written between them.)

Alram

Flippers just flip
lol @crackie. The flippers just flip. It is what it is.
It looks like a lot of people had some difficulty connecting this past few days. Not just me. I'm leaving my Gold FS since I don't know when or if I can be on anymore.

crackie

The flippers just flip.
I think we just got the name of your new game show for the Lounge, you know the one where we ask you pop culture questions and you give us :gem: gems :gem: like...
Alram said:
Whose Kevin? The beefcake secretary from Ghostbusters? (source)
alram-flippers-just-flip.png

(I imagined the penguin wearing some gold chains too when it said "The flippers just flip", but that involves drawing the penguin's body and I got lazy.)

Alram

Flippers just flip
Bahahaha!!! I would make that my signature if I knew how to have a signature! :D
I feel like I'm playing a videogame with pinball buttons.:cool:
I think we just got the name of your new game show for the Lounge, you know the one where we ask you pop culture questions and you give us :gem: gems :gem: like...

View attachment 13486
(I imagined the penguin wearing some gold chains too when it said "The flippers just flip", but that involves drawing the penguin's body and I got lazy.)

crackie

Bahahaha!!! I would make that my signature if I knew how to have a signature! :D
You can follow @Sir Squirrel's tutorial for adding signatures. He has them for both desktop and mobile. Don't worry if it takes you 2 pages of test posts to figure it out, so long as you keep your flippers to yourself and don't open the door to the room at the end of the hall when you are testing.

I feel like I'm playing a videogame with pinball buttons.:cool:
You have to have get your show off the ground first, and then we'll talk licensing pinball machines.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member

crackie

Nice signature crackie, well done!
(Shhh...not so loud. It’s a set up! helya already caught Zoof for using counterfeit Get Out of Jail Free cards. Now Alram is gonna get pinned for all the graffiti and hooliganism around here. Astram has his eyes on us now too. Have to keep them mods busy and distracted! There’s not enough attention and suspicion on those innocent looking grannies, I tell ya! Maybe I need to add a flipper holding a spray can to really sell it. Flippers gonna flip!)

crackie

I have been known to spread some graffiti around these parts!! lol. I am not worried though as I have one of them fake get out of jail free cards too.
Oh noes! They didn't teach you guys how to plead the 5th in Canadian Scheming School. Good thing you have one of them fake Get Out of Jail Free cards too. Must have gotten them from Alram. Btw, congrats on your Artist title! Bringing bonus culture to the forums!

It seems obvious that a Fake Jail would need a fake Get Out Of Jail card. :)
Is it fake though? You can get fired as a volunteer. Not that I've volunteered, mind you, but I've asked, like ed1960.